The Commonwealth's Attorney is a Constitutional Officer elected by the citizens of Prince Edward County to a four year term. The Office of the Commonwealth's Attorney is responsible for the prosecution of all persons charged with the commission of criminal and traffic offenses that occur within Prince Edward County.
The Freedom of Information Compliance Act compliance officer for this department is Megan L. Clark. She can be reached at (434) 392-1902 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megan L. Clark, Commonwealth's Attorney
- Bachelor of Arts, Longwood University (2005)
- Juris Doctor, College of William & Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, (2008)
- Elected Commonwealth's Attorney in November, 2015.
Wendy Hannah, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney
- Bachelor of Science, Radford University (2005)
- Juris Doctor, Appalachian School of Law (2009)
- Joined the Commonwealth's Attorney's office in 2015.